UMI is a Native American owned and operated Small Disadvantaged Business which successfully graduated from the Small Business Administration's 8(a) Business Development Program in 2009. We have been actively engaged in business since 1994 with a corporate culture based on the Native American value that the community is all important. To UMI, the community includes its customers, teaming partners and employees. UMI provides technical, management and administrative support to government and commercial organizations in the fields of financial services, record management, program management, training, and information technology.
Upper Mohawk seeks to be a superior business partner, by living up to our teaming obligations and by considering our partners for inclusion in new projects being developed and pursued. UMI has established a reputation in both the public and private sector as providing high quality program management and technical support services. Customer satisfaction and maintaining high standards for honesty and integrity are driving forces behind our efforts to maintain long-term relationships with clients. We are dedicated to providing value-added quality products and services that consistently exceed customers' expectations in performance outcomes, schedules and budgets.
- Established in 1988
- Native American Owned Small Business
- SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- Graduate of SBA's 8(a) Business Development Program in 2009
- Florida Registered Minority Business Enterprise
- Protégé of Northrop Grumman in the DoD Mentor-Protégé Program
- 2011 Selection for Deloitte's Federal Small Business Program
National Board Memberships
- 7th Generation Community Services Corporation
- National Chamber of Commerce
- Native American Business Alliance
- Ohio State University Board for Minority Business
- National Minority Supplier Development Council